Friday, February 28, 2020

Blog Status Update


England Tribe is set to be a bit quieter than usual this season, but for good reason. 

I have been fortunate to take a writing position with Bat Flips and Nerds this year, the leading British baseball website. I will be writing and reporting about the Cleveland Indians every week, exclusively for them.

You can find my first piece in the link below, an introduction to the 2020 Tribe:

https://batflipsandnerds.com/2020/02/27/an-introduction-to-your-2020-cleveland-indians/

I have written a few pieces for BF&N in the past but this is the first time I'll be writing full time for them, and I'm really excited about this opportunity.

Join me on this journey, and you can follow all my Indians writing in 2020 by clicking the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment